top of page


You have a truck and a business structure, so what do you need now? Let us simplify the differences between a DOT, MC, and a BOC3, so you can better understand why you may need each and how we can help you get started

You need an MC number if your company:
- Transport eight or more passengers for compensation
- Transport 15 or more passengers 
- Haul cargo
- Transport hazardous material 
- Gross vehicle weight or gross combination weight, of 10,001 pounds or more

You need an MC number if your company:
- Operate as for-hire carriers (for a fee or other compensation)
- Transport passengers in interstate commerce
- Transport federally-regulated commodities or arranging for their transport, in interstate commerce

New authorities will have to file a BOC-3. You will need to pay this to become active, or become reactivated.


We will need to know what kind of operations you plan on doing to better assist you with the completion of the applications.


We will assist you in completing all forms and requirements to ensure you're company is authorized for hire. 

Ready to get started?

bottom of page